Sunday, September 28, 2008

is this picture a heart stabber?

Photobucket
this picture is about 2 years old. I had Factory for a few months of my life, and they were both amazing and terrible at the same time. she was sick alot of the time with a very very very sensitive stomach (i spent more on her than i did on me, foodwise), but she also made me happy every single day. when i decided to start touring frequently, i decided that she needed a better home situation. My friends were amazing at taking care of her while i was away, but i felt like a bad father. I talked to a few friends and found her a great home where she could play with another pit, have a loving family and a huge yard to run around like a maniac in. That being said i miss her to this day and wish i was in a different situation in life to have her. I will have another dog when i'm more of a grown up.

No comments: