Friday, April 18, 2008

vegetarian?

myself and shawn foley have both fallen victim to the poisoning of chicken at subway. it hit me about 24 hours ago. we played in tacoma,wa. i ate a 12" oven roasted chicken breast sandwich. lettuce tomato only. plain jane. about 5 hours later i felt like there was a cannonball in my stomach. that night we played and then went to green river community college to record some tracks for a live radio gig. when we got back to the house we were staying at i was full blown screwed.. i woke up at 4 a.m. rushed to the bathroom and began violently vomiting. i ended up sleeping in the bathroom that night. this lasted through portland,or where we played and afterwards i sprinted for the bathroom for round 2. after a 10 hour overnight drive to orangevale, i woke up in the back of the van feeling better.  a bit relieved. i hadn't thrown up since my freshman year of high school. i'm not a big fan of it..i actually hate it more than anything. today im at about 50%. about 4 hours ago shawn started getting hit with it as well. he ate the exact same thing as me at subway. he is currently going through it heavy. we had to cancel our gig tonight. yeah it's that bad. 

and no big deal, just playing two shows tomorrow in so-cal, then driving back to san francisco to record a video. why would we all be healthy? that would make wayyyy too much sense.

love ya.

1 comment:

Display Name said...

That sucks dude. I've been puking off and on all day from bday raging too hard. But now I'm better. I can empathize. Throwing up is the worst shit ever.