Tuesday, May 20, 2008

what sin

this is 10 minutes of your time you will not regret losing. from the henry rolllins show on ifc, probably one of my favorite musical performances ive ever witnessed. this is what i aspire to be able to do in music...i've got yeaarrsssss ahead of me.



a little update on myself personally. i've been staying at my mom's house in hazelton and working at hawk mountain labs (where i worked when i was younger). it's been great. just doing whatever is asked of me, staying busy and making a little money here and there. ill be heading down to richmond this weekend to move into a new house and catch up with my friends..then back up north for wednesday. been listening to baroness-the red album a ton recently. still makes me feel like im on acid laced mushrooms. haven't gotten to do much lifting but work is pretty physical (have to move 500 pound barrels every morning) (putting up drywall tomorrow on a ceiling)...that's enough for now. oh i got some new technology in my life that i highly recommend. blackberry curve for verizon wireless and this here macbook. really makes things nice and convenient.

tell me what sin replaces love

No comments: